BATCHES FROM 10 TO 500+ FOR CNC TURNED PARTS.
Precision Machining Services UK operate a CNC Turning and Sub Contract Machining Service for UK Customers. Established in 2011, we have quickly built up a reputation as a first class sub contract manufacturer of turned parts using our Supplier Partners, all of which are accredited to at least ISO 9001 with some to TS16949, ensuring a quality service. Our aim is to give customers a service second to non, ensuring that our customers get a friendly, reliable service.
WHAT IS CNC TURNING?
Turning involves holding the workpiece in a horizontally mounted, adjustable spindle with the workpiece being held by a chuck or collet. The workpiece rotates and various cutting tools mounted on the machine or turret create the rotary shapes of the circular part. CNC turning is the fastest way to produce circular parts, and allows large amounts of material to be removed in one pass.
MATERIALS USED IN CNC TURNING.
- Mild Steel.
- Stainless Steel.
- Tool Steel.
- Other alloys.
In addition, we also machine
INDUSTRIES PROVIDED FOR.
- Health Care.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES IN WORKING WITH PRECISION MACHINING SERVICES UK?
At Precision Machining Services UK, we offer a complete CNC Machining Service, waiting to commence making your machined parts. Here are some of the reasons we don't disappoint:
- All of our suppliers utilise new CNC turning machines.
- Our suppliers maintain, clean modern factories certified to at least ISO9001:2015.
- We offer customers a team of skilled technicians, managers and workforce working as an add on to their own services.
- Our costs are competitive without reducing quality.
- All parts are made to Automotive Quality standards, with PPAP being offered without extra costs.
- We are always at the end of a phone to discuss your requirements.
IF YOU WISH TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR CNC TURNING SERVICES OR PROCESSES WE OFFER.
CONTACT US now if your are looking for your Parts and Components being manufactured Sub-contract through our services. If you need help or support, we will offer a professional service for your project.
Give us a call today on +44 1772 460104.
or alternatively, mail us with your 2D drawing or 3D ile for your requirements along with batch sizes on